Friday, October 29, 2010

Fall Festivities

I love autumn in Utah. Being from Vegas, I'm not use to the beautiful colors on all the trees. Palm trees don't change color, and that is what was all around me growing up. The brilliant colors of orange, red, yellow, green, and everywhere in between is remarkable! I love it!


Below are pictures of the redish-pink bushed outside our bedroom window. They use to be green but they turned red and produce a red glare into our bedroom. It's awesome.





Last week Doran and I carved pumkins. It was so much fun! I love doing fun things with Doran. His pumpkin turned out so much better than mine, but they were both cute. His is a wolf, and mine is an owl with "Hoot! Hoot!" next to is so people can tell its an owl. haha.











Oh, how I love life. Marriage is awesome. Every day is amazing and exciting and everything I could ever ask for. I love my husband and I love the fun, busy lives we have. I wouldn't change anything. :) Thanks for visiting! I hope everyone has a wonderful Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I miss those fall colors! And I love that bush, too--it's called a "burning bush" euonymus alatus. (I always wanted one when I lived in Utah. That, and a yellow forsythia in spring...) Glad it's being enjoyed! The pumpkins are awesome!

    ReplyDelete