Friday, July 16, 2010

Bridal Veil Falls


On Wednesday, Doran and I went to Bridal Veil Falls in the Provo Canyon. I had never been here before, so it was really exciting for me. There is a large, shallow pool of water at the bottom that we sat and put our feet in. It was fun to watch the little kids play in the water and just talk. Because this summer has been so busy, little dates like this help me get through the week. I am so grateful for my hot husband :) and for his wonderful heart. He always makes me so happy

so beautiful....

:) (yes my hair is VERY dark).


3 comments:

  1. Did Doran forget to shave that morning? He's looking a little scruffy. Looks like you had some fun. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (This is Jess now) Jill, I love the blog colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that place. It is so much fun and you always feel better at the end of the day for doing it even though its not the funnest hike. PS I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete