Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Home is Where the Heart Is

The past few weeks we have added a few new additions to our apartment. And no... not babies or pets... but pillows and flowers! I love decorating! I've done a couple cute home crafts, added new pillows to our couch, and a new flower by the TV. Here are pics!


Bamboo from Ikea. Super Cheap! :)

Thanks Mom for the cute vase! I love it!

I copied one of my Mom's decorations. I love the way it turned out!

Teal pillow from Tai Pan.. $7! Brown round from Wal Mart $5!

I made this for Relief Society. They needed someone to make the demo so I did it. It was super easy and really fun to do.

We love our tiny apartment and decorations always make it feel a little more like home. This week has been crazy busy with tests... but I think it's starting to slow down. We are as happy as can be and are excited to celebrate our 6 month anniversary on Friday. Hope all is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment