Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rainy Wednesday

This evening it was so rainy. Doran and I love the rain so we took our usual walk around the block, this time with a umbrella. What I never realized, however, is that we weren't just taking a walk on normal streets, we were walking on the MOST INFESTED STREETS IN THE WORLD. My family and I recently watched a show called "Infested" on Animal Planet. This show is about these horror stories of people who have been infested by animals and bugs. My coward self may be exaggerating when I say that I think we are infested with WORMS. I understand that worms come out in the rain, but I have never seen so many worms before! I think it is because I usually see them the morning after all shriveled up and dead. These were alive, squirmy worms everywhere! After screaming for half of the walk and refusing to take a step unless the flashlight was shined right in front of me, I started actually enjoying watching the squirmy guys. I didn't pick any up, but I had fun watching Doran play around.




(ignore our crazy faces)






This semester has been great for me! I thought my senior year would be a lot more crazy. Doran is pretty busy though. He is loving being a part of BYU EMS (Emergency Medical Services) the most. I graduate in 5 weeks from Friday! I can't wait to be done with school and move on to bigger and better things. I'm job searching and just enjoying my last semester. Overall life is great. Until next time! :)

2 comments:

  1. I KNEW IT!!! Right when you said rain and infested my heart knew it was those gross worms. It used to take me like an extra ten minutes to walk to class to avoid those things on rainy days. Im glad you guys had fun. Can't wait for you to graduate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So freakin happy I just found your blog. muahahah.

    ReplyDelete